To you mortals

Forum / Role-Play/Stories / To you mortals - Pages: 1 2 3
AuthorThread
Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:31

role playing mode
*beep*
I am Sol. I am the light, the sun, the bane of darkness and shadow, all evil cowers from my brilliance

end role playing mode
*beep*
In other words I am with Dellboy and Hrethgir.

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:37

Good choice, now shadow i suggest you delete this thread now before more people see it

thempire
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:38

oh im scared, so very scared

i am thempire 5-1

give me your best shot 'my lord'

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:38

who said we are of darkness we dance in the sun we care for our children we sing to the creator no we are not the evil ones maybe you arent either i see a holy light emitting from you join us and we will cleanse the galaxy for the true god to rule
*end Role play*

just trying to add something to this crazy game to make it funnier for everyone although i had hoped someone would join my side oh well

*start role play*

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:43

Well if you wanted allies you should just ask rather than threaten to destroy everyone

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:44

Role play
*beep*

Your motives are those of darkness and your name implies it as well.

End role play
*beep*

Anyhoo 'tis a very creative thread though.

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:45

actually truth of the matter is im pratising to be a writer so i thought i would give it a storyline
*start role play*

your world will die along with your fleets pathoic mortal

hrethgir
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:46

>:) i dont have need or want a side atm

this episode is nearly over and i joined to late to actually do anything significant...im just kinda testing a few fighter designes ready for the start of next episode :/

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:47

my name implies only that i lie in the shadows and when darkness is overpowering light must hide and work in the shadows and in the dark till it is ready to strike understand this my follow believer in light and dark. dark is the persuit of light using the wrong methods

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/9/2005 at 11:02

"dark is the persuit of light using the wrong methods"
Nicely put, I think that you would make a fine writer.

crialand
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/9/2005 at 12:47

man why wasn't I here to join in well anyways I wanta burn I like smashing fake fleets haha

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 11/9/2005 at 19:59

*whispers* if you want to be a writer you need to be able to spell :P your nearly as bad as me!!

UCS
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 20:37

*Whispers* the shadowtamers are the true gods, you are a foller the shadowtamers will cursh you if you attack me or my allies, but you can anynoe else oh and the covenant are the gods of gods they will diside your fait. and the great wolf logon Germnar of the Fenrisians is more of a god then you will ever be. *whispers* ahh of corse the fallenones they may pose a theart to you so its best if you stay in the shadows a bit longer.

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 11/9/2005 at 20:46

*whispers* who are you talking to.. Mr. Shadow Donkey or Me?

UCS
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 20:58

the covenant.

Pages: 1 2 3
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.