The shadows

Forum / Role-Play/Stories / The shadows
AuthorThread
Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 14/9/2005 at 9:43

this is a fair warning to all those gathering for the war thats about to begin, there is a force growing in the dark and when finish preparing they will strike down everything down in their path. they a ruthless and will not spare anyone no matter who they serve or what their job is miltary non-miltary they are called the shadows they work in sub-space and will take down our entire galaxy unless a group of allies that will raise up and prepare to fight them. i ask for help against them, their numbers are growing at a incrediable rate and the innconece of human life is at stake....will you raise or fall under their attack?

*well i have to do something ill be going off to college on sat and wont be able to get on but like every 3 weeks sucks i know so im creating a shadow empire so when im off for xmas it will be huge and ill have a big war with yall what ya think?*

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 14/9/2005 at 11:15

You are aware that the next ep starts on Sunday 1600 game time, and that everything is erased, and also that you would become inactive in those three weeks.

hrethgir
Novice

Date: 14/9/2005 at 12:40

and ppl would kick the crap out of your fleet and steal all your planets the second you left

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 14/9/2005 at 17:51

To cut short, better keep the empty threat to urself. Hehe. Shadow need light to exist. What happen when we put out the light? U cease to exist. Hehe. So be careful my friend. Hehe. ;)

UCS
Novice

Date: 26/1/2006 at 7:17

we've have massed a few troops about 22billion the Eurasian army, the Eurasian Fleet will be lunching and the tenth fleet as will, in time we will pose a theart to you.

we've got slip space rupchers its the covenatarmada and the fleet. whatdamn I have to go were under attack by the covenant. sir there a lot storger then we thought damn we lost 89% of are fleet need help over. negatriory leve the sector at once be for the covenantarmada come here that an order pilot. yes sir.

shadowland
Novice

Date: 11/9/2006 at 16:12

Has the old tell goes. 'If a tree falls in a wood & there is no one to hear the sound. Does it make a noise???

Shadows are just another form of darkness.If you put the light out has the shadow gone or is it that you just can't see it!!!!

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 12/9/2006 at 2:22

opss.. you forgot something.. i'm wearing my night vision google.. heheh.. :D.. hehe.. it is a standard in all my fighter pilots helmets.. heheh..

Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.