News Archive

Forum / Role-Play/Stories / News Archive
AuthorThread
Maveriks
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:04

Just thought of this, but whenever new updates are entered into atorian or changes amde, they are put up on the news and show up in the summary main page.

This is good, as it notifies all of new changes, events or problems, now what IM saying is, maybe the news, events and problems should be archived in an archive file, like a thread dedicated to news, another to events and the problems could be entered into the appropriate area ;)

This is mostly thinking for the new forums, as I know they are alot different, and maybe these things can be archived there alot easier. Just a thought, as I had the urge to read some old news (IM Bored) and there is no place to read it. I thought there was a post, but to go digging for it, I rather not :P

Just a thought, this meant mostly for David only, but if anyone wants to throw their 2 cents in, Ill glady take em, I need the money :P

Please dont post ideas on here though, its not meant o be an idea thread.

:)

Maveriks

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:15

What will be the first piece of news?

Maveriks
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:18

um, whatever the first piece of News David posts I would say :P

SFighter
Cadet Poster

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:21

Yes I should be asleep :( The first piece of news would obviously have to be the first news David posts.

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:26

Err, its 12:55 PM!!! here... in the... place... that I live. (*waving hands while speaking*)

Maveriks
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:30

did you see someone waving their hands?

:P

yes it wuld be obvious that whatever the first new is, will be the first archived, I was looking for some back news, but then realized, there is no backnews, because I have no idea where the old news goes :(

Maybe to old news realm????

dadoctor
Advanced Poster

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:33

umm, no. it gooes to old news heaven:P

SFighter
Cadet Poster

Date: 30/10/2005 at 2:34

Or Old News Hell if its bad news

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 30/10/2005 at 3:23

someone calls me? hehe..

an archive of old news.. that's a good idea.. heheh... remember that we did talk about at least putting the intel report in like an automatic archive.. i think if David can add this feature include with the news archives, it would be great.. hehehe... that's my opinion.. hehe

doormat7
Advanced Poster

Date: 21/12/2005 at 23:49

lol... bad news to Old News Hell lol
but what if it is well meaning bad news?

largo
Basic Poster

Date: 23/9/2006 at 19:27

then it's not quite as bad as normal bad news news.

largo
Basic Poster

Date: 23/9/2006 at 19:31

that goes to not quite as bad as normal bad news hell i meant

Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.