corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 16/3/2008 at 21:28

Granted: Your password is now a random pattern of letters and numbers which changes every millisecond. Your sister cannot hack your account because the password is changed before she can hit 'enter'. Unfortunately, it changes before you can hit 'enter' as well. You can no longer login. You go into forum withdrawal and spend the rest of your days huddled in a corner muttering to yourself.

I wish I could find a site with some avatars that I like. (hint, hint)

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/3/2008 at 15:51

granted but the only ones are barbie ones

i wish for more wish makers

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 28/3/2008 at 17:27

granted, but their computers are broke

I wish for an anti-virus that didn't pop up every few seconds

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 9/4/2008 at 15:40

Granted, it pops up every nanosecond, and because you cant exit it fast enough, your screen fills with pop ups, meaning your computer blows up in one millisecond, and the blast kills you and everyone you know, and strangely enough no1 else except you and everyone you know died in the massive blast. Im still plotting to kill kelmenjar MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish for a million bucks, in pennies XD

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 9/4/2008 at 16:20

Granted, it pops up every nanosecond, and because you cant exit it fast enough, your screen fills with pop ups, meaning your computer blows up in one millisecond, and the blast kills you and everyone you know, and strangely enough no1 else except you and everyone you know died in the massive blast. Im still plotting to kill kelmenjar MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish for a million bucks, in pennies XD

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 9/4/2008 at 16:22

Oops... Sorry. Double posted. >.<,,

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 23/4/2008 at 19:39

THIS IS DEAD do soemthing about it. game resurrection still exists.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 19/5/2008 at 20:53

Granted, but you try swimming in your pennies, and get crushed to death

I wish I had something to do

Xandor
Novice

Date: 20/5/2008 at 12:56

Granted, you have to remove the belly button fluff from every homeless person in the UK.

I wish people would stop blaming me for their mistakes.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 21/5/2008 at 20:42

granted, now they blame you for their bad ideas (before they become mistakes)

I wish I had buckets and buckets of fake blood

JudgeDeath
Novice

Date: 23/5/2008 at 13:34

Granted, but you spill some, slip on it and die horribly by smashing your teeth backwards through your brain.

I wish I was doing the job I wanted and not the one i was given

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 27/5/2008 at 17:02

granted, but you are given the job you wanted, which really annoys you

I wish for more cola :D

CriaL
Novice

Date: 31/5/2008 at 17:48

granted, but you get a extremely large vatt of cola which bursts and floods your house with a sticky soppy mess, killing your immidiate family; and when your elderly parents come to viset and see the carnage, they die of heartattacks .. the cola also destroys your will and any family airelooms

I wish for someone to pay for my trip to the beach next weekend

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 31/5/2008 at 22:43

granted, but that person is... YOU

sadly you don't have quite enough, and the travel company are too tight to let you off those last few pennies, which would ordinarily mean you can't go, but you attempt to smuggle yourself to your trip in a (rather big) bag, but when you reach the destination you discover you were sent to the wrong place, and are now in the Artic, where the company finally discover you and since you travelled illegally, they decide to simply leave you there alone to freeze/starve to death (which ever comes first)

I wish films were more realistic

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 22/7/2008 at 17:09

Granted

They become so real that arnie walks into your house and kills you due to you being the evil villain in his movie.

I wish I had as many wishes as I wanted!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.