Purple People Eaters

Forum / Off Topic / Purple People Eaters
AuthorThread
Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 14/5/2008 at 9:36

How do they survive, considering that there aren't any purple people around?

CriaL
Novice

Date: 14/5/2008 at 13:25

Well, that would depend on your deffenition of a purple person
the simple solution for them would be to just Change the pigmentation of a regular colored person, to a purple person. Or, implement some kind of skin pint that would accomplish the same effects.
Another, but mroe complex idea could be taht the "purple people" are actually purple within. There skin and bodies might not appear purple in the flesh, but there souls are purple.
Now, this is only if you believe Purple People Eaters only eat Purple people. It could be rather, that purple people eaters only eat purple people as a delicacy, on occation when a rare genitic disorder causes one to become purple. They could feed on regular foods like the rest of us, but when the opportunity arises to eat a purple person, they might be first in line to take up the offer.
All of this assumes ofcourse, that there are purple people eaters. In my personal research and experiences, I have not found a single purple people eater. With the broad claims of todays media, what you hear is not what you should trust usually, and until I see some documented studies that prove the exsistence of purple people, I simply can not allow my self to believe in these phenomes.
BTW, Thanks for the practice for my writing test:) needed this haha

Crazy
Novice

Date: 14/5/2008 at 17:26

they don't eat purple people. they're just people eaters who happen to be purple.

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 15/5/2008 at 11:43

But the main authority on Purple people eaters, Sheb Wooley stated:

"He said eating purple people and it sure is fine"

So the monster could be red for all we know.

Xandor
Novice

Date: 15/5/2008 at 12:51

www.soundtrackcollector.com/images/movie/large/Purple_People_Eater_02(1988).jpg

Go here for a Picture of a One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People eater.

Xandor
Novice

Date: 15/5/2008 at 12:52

www.soundtrackcollector.com/images/movie/large/Purple_People_Eater_02(1988).jpg

Go here for a Picture of a One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People eater.

Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.