several Problems

Forum / Technical Issues / several Problems - Pages: 1 2
AuthorThread
D
Novice

Date: 11/7/2008 at 1:30

Ok recently i've had lots of problems i've reported them to in game admin without any reply. Firstly i've ships attacking me that are now -139 ticks from attacking, my 2nd prob is ships not returning i send a fleet out win the battle then next thing i know i've got no ships at all and upon checking latest news i've not been attacked since my win, and finally the most annoying prob twice today i have raised my score 2 roughly 5.4million then suddenly without been attacked its dropping to 4.8 million, sorry to make so much complaints but its all becoming really irritating to a game i have grown to luv :(

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/7/2008 at 4:52

hello D

i am gonna bet that your in game name is Brotton because of the other posts i have made

in game i am Kratos

i can answer some problems you are experiencingpossibly

it seems as though sometimes when you get attacked there is no report so you would not know you had been attacked and you would loose score if you lost the battle

as for the attack that does not arive its as frustrating to me as it is to you but i think the admin (Pesti) has not been on recently

i also love this game and since i kinda know that pesti is a hard working guy and he and the other creators made this game in their spare time we all have to deal with the probles as best we can to allow them to keep their interest in making this game better for us all

good luck and i hope i have at least helped wxplain things for you even though im no help at all

D
Novice

Date: 11/7/2008 at 7:54

yeah ya guessed me in game name rite whistler lol
You have been some help bud at least i know wot's happening now.
I can see how hard the creator's and admin work on this game and they do a brilliant job this is why i hate to complain just some many things i felt i had to, but i'll put up with i'm sure pesti will fix this upon returning.

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/7/2008 at 16:32

reporting problems is not complaining cuz they need to know whats wron so it can be fixed and thats how they can make such a great game

i know nothing of programing but i am sure its not easy and can get to someone doing it day after day especially when there is a family to spend time with hehe (well some people like to be with family)

i am sure once pesti has time he will fix all he can

Splitter
Novice

Date: 11/7/2008 at 16:48

I don't know whether or not theres huge problems with the battle system or whether I just really don't understand it.
But it seems that matter how much I change and vary my ship designs I can never win battles, even when I use the same designs as my sector friends that are dominating the game.
The main thing I don't get is how if you use what should be a faster engine it actually makes your ship slower because its heavier, but then when I use lighter engines they're still too slow. It seems to me that whether I make ships that are the minimum weight or near top weight (most of it from the engine) they're still too slow.
Whatever, I think thats more from me not getting this game to it having a problem.

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/7/2008 at 17:27

i understand the speed thing myself i think but there are other things about some peoples ships that are not making sense to me as well

hoping pesti can help me understand it soon

Splitter
Novice

Date: 11/7/2008 at 20:53

Mmm, every time I have things explained to me and I get it, I go ahead and make what should be an awesome fleet only to have them crushed by a small-time player.

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/7/2008 at 21:43

i may have found an error in the battle engine

i am waiting on reply from pesti to check on what i have found

may not solve your problem but then again it just might

Splitter
Novice

Date: 12/7/2008 at 0:05

I think my problem is that I'm not very good at this game...

D
Novice

Date: 12/7/2008 at 9:50

i must say i don't understand the speed n weight thing yet i'm still trying to figure it out, but i'm not doing to bad as i think i understand how to make a half decent attacking fleet which is building my score up slowly

Splitter
Novice

Date: 12/7/2008 at 13:09

I just don't understand how when I use other peoples sucessful designs, with instructions on how to use them, they still go wrong.

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 13/7/2008 at 1:01

i cant tell you what your doing wrong unfortunately but sometimes its more than just designs

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 13/7/2008 at 1:01

just wish this could be fixed

You are attacking the Brotton empire with 50 ships and will arrive in -187 ticks

You are attacking the Brotton empire with 50 ships and will arrive in -187 ticks

You are attacking the Brotton empire with 10 ships and will arrive in -187 ticks

D
Novice

Date: 13/7/2008 at 1:21

haha ano i wish ya would leave me alone whistler ya bloody bully attacking me for this long :p lol

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 13/7/2008 at 1:41

its called an extended threat someday it will land when you least expect it

Pages: 1 2
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.