AuthorThread
rogue
Novice

Date: 9/11/2008 at 18:47

everyone has to add another part to the story

rogue
Novice

Date: 9/11/2008 at 18:49

As I surveyed the damage, I realized that there had been much that we had not known. They came with no warning, but then our outer defenses sensors have been down ever since...

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 11/11/2008 at 22:43

John had his "Little Accident" on the keyboards of the main control room. We knew they would be coming for us in the end, but we have not counted on it being so soon.... Their ship designs aswell.... Things of beauty and power appearing through artificially created rifts in space. It was hell come to the Empire. Our soldiers had foguht well enough, but surprise won the battle in the end. I turned to John...

frazer
Novice

Date: 12/11/2008 at 19:58

"kiss me you fool", suprise came upon my face when i realised john was leaning in, lips puckered. i slapped john hard accross the face shouting "what the hell are you doing?! you blithering bafoon"

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 17/11/2008 at 19:14

... "Do you remember the last time you kissed me? It took me weeks to get the stains off the Razer Cannon Array Controls!". John looked embarrassed "Sorry Captain" he mumbled and turned away. I heard him sobbing, but what was I to do? He should know he cannot control his problem, we had all nicknamed him "Overactive Orgasm Man" after the last time. I turn to him, sighing I said ...

frazer
Novice

Date: 6/12/2008 at 13:10

"what am i? A man or a lady?" John looked up with tears slowly running down his face, he sniffed and with one deep breath he boldly said "your one hell of a....

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 6/12/2008 at 17:52

... Rude man!". I reached across, intending to grab him by the collar and shake him to piece. Missing I accidentally grab his ...

frazer
Novice

Date: 13/12/2008 at 13:51

... nipples "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow" he screamed in agony, seeing the affect i decided to squeeze even tighter and twist. "rude? eh" i can see the tears appearing in his eyes now so i beggin to pull and twist more "i don't think im rude do you?"
"no, no you're not" he screamed as the pain became almost unbearable!
I released his nipples and turned my back to him to face the middle of the ship "now what are we going to do about this here damage?"

frazer
Novice

Date: 13/12/2008 at 13:51

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 24/12/2008 at 11:42

... I said stroking my pet hampster. "I think we need to stop off at the Omnicron Lyrae outpost and get some Duct Tape. That'll fix her up!" said Phil, the part time dancer, part time engineer. "All crew to stations" I shouted into the intercom "Were going to get some Duct Tape!". Phil did a quick foxtrot to demonstrate his happiness before quickstepping off the bridge and down into the engine room. "Now, it's time for us to ...

ganterp
Novice

Date: 16/1/2009 at 17:14

there he stood in the darkness no one knowing who he was or why he was there but he had came back...

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 18/1/2009 at 11:52

Wearing a silver top hat, a black suit with a silver shirt and pink flip flops, he certainly looked the part of a pirate. But he was more than that. His abilities were uncountable, his strength immense and his hair, so long, was in dreadlocks. He was ....

lokidom
Basic Poster

Date: 20/1/2009 at 16:06

John's ex, and he wasn't happy with the way I had treated his favoured plaything. "You dare attack John's nipples" he said through a snarled expression. "I'll show you a battle that will take a lot more than duct tape to repair", "you might even need to bring in the entire Blue Peter team with loo rolls and sticky back plastic, not to mention how much blu tack you'll need... MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!" he...

scottyishere
Novice

Date: 27/1/2009 at 12:51

said as he ejaculated in his trousers just the idea began to thrill him just as he was cleaning himself up some one walked into the room it was

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 31/1/2009 at 20:25

... Spiggot, the ships friendly transvestite! "Howdy hey all" he said taking in the scene with a glance. "I had a 12:15 meeting with John, but he never turned up.... Just wondered what kept him waiting?". Johns faced turned bright red, while john's ex stood there his face going purple from rage ...

Pages: 1 2
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.